No parking cones deployed at 6pm on both sides of the road on New Market street either side of the Market Car Park.
This restriction will be in place from 18.00 hours on the 9th August till 23.59 hours 12th August.
Deployment of “no parking cones” as per plan from 3pm. No-waiting cones placed on Railway View Road on the single yellow line between the Interchange and the junction with Waddington Road to ease traffic flow on this section of the diversion route.
- No waiting cones placed on the north side (offside travelling towards Waddington) of Waddington Road ONLY, between the rail bridge and the end of the cemetery on the B6478 to facilitate traffic flow.
- No waiting cones will be placed on the Southside of Pendle Road (offside travelling towards A59) from jct with Hayhurst Street to mini roundabout
- No waiting cones placed on nearside of Eshton Terrace from jct of Woone Lane and Greenacre Street to Jct with Mitchell Street, traveling in direction of level crossing.
- No waiting cones to be placed on King Street, King Lane, Castle Street and Market Place
These restrictions will be in place from 15.00 hours on the 11th August till 23.59 hours 12th August
The following roads will be closed between the hours of 0600 and 1800:
- Castle Street, Clitheroe, its entirety.
- Market Place, Clitheroe, its entirety.
- King Lane, Clitheroe, its entirety.
- King Street, Clitheroe, its entirety.
- New Market Street, its entirety.
- Back King Street, Clitheroe, its entirety.